March 15 & 16

The game theme for March 15th was golf night, so of course we walked into the office to all the front office guys playing mini golf. We started making our Chuck-A-Puck bags as usual and were able to fill all the buckets. We all helped set up the merch stands and were able to debut the new St. Patrick's Day items. I was assigned to the Chuck-A-Puck table for the night, but overall, it was a pretty standard night.


Saturday, the 16th, was our St. Patrick's Day game. We were able to throw in some green to our outfits, so I put in my bow from when I was cheering here last year. We made our Chuck-A-Puck bags and had a special bag that contained a golden puck in it. I was asked to do seat tags again, but this time took a little bit longer than it has before. The person printing them accidentally forgot to hit the sort button before printing them that breaks the pages into their proper section and seat numbers, so we spent a little extra time sorting them out on the floor before bringing them to the seats in the rink. There was a youth hockey scrimmage going on as well. I was on CAP mobile this night, so I got to walk around and say hi to everyone. We had some special St. Patty's Day stuff at Kids Club like temporary tattoos and bracelets, so I got a tattoo to put on my cheek. I also happened to get complimented by one of the DCU security staff members while walking around. He asked me how many steps I had and when I said I didn't know he told me that it "had to be at least a million," but that I always had a smile on my face the whole time. After the game was over, we had to do a full breakdown of everything because DCU was having some other events over the next weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 12-14

January 5 & 6

March 2 & 3