Skate to Success - March 26

 Usually, I have to leave Skate to Success a little early so I can go to class, but this time I was able to stay the whole time. We had 3 players again this week and we all helped get the kids their skates and helmets. I was helping a girl get her skates on and the girl next to her called me pretty which I thought was really cute. I put on a playlist for the music and controlled some of that before heading out to the front to set up their lunch tables. When they were all done skating, we were helping them take off their skates and helmets and me and a couple of the other interns were shocked at how many kids didn't wear socks with their skates. Some of them had socks with them but chose not to wear them while skating. We cleaned up the locker rooms and disinfected everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 12-14

January 5 & 6

March 2 & 3